MOBILE REPAIR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOBILE REPAIR FORUM

www.klatengsm.forumotion.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWho's Online

USA U-23 head coach Porter names 22-man squad for training camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xiaojin
Beginner

Female Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-01-14

USA U-23 head coach Porter names 22-man squad for training camp Empty
PostSubject: USA U-23 head coach Porter names 22-man squad for training camp   USA U-23 head coach Porter names 22-man squad for training camp EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 10:20 am

U.S. Under-23 national team head coach Caleb Porter has named his 22-man squad that take part in training camp for the majority of January.

"I'm very pleasedcheap jersey with where we are at in our process," Porter said. "With three training camps remaining, I know the staff and players are hungry to get back to work after the holidays. We feel like we have a good handle on the pool after two camps, and certainly the group will become clearer when we get closer to qualifying."

This is the third camp the team has had together in preparation for 2012 CONCACAF Olympic Qualifying that begins in March.

"We are really looking to build as much continuity as possible and this will be reflected in our roster selections from this point forward," Porter said. "Nothing is completely set yet, and you will see severasuper bowl jerseyl more players sprinkled in until we make our final decisions. Things are taking shape quickly, which is very promising, and I'm eager to continue building on the great progress we made from the last camp."
Back to top Go down

USA U-23 head coach Porter names 22-man squad for training camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MOBILE REPAIR FORUM :: News & Announcement :: News & Announcement :: Forum News-
Jump to: