MOBILE REPAIR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOBILE REPAIR FORUM

www.klatengsm.forumotion.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWho's Online

Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phone
Phone

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-01

Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08 Empty
PostSubject: Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08   Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:27 am

Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08 Software_large
Step 1
Installing the Driver
First of all, click on the link above and choose run or open. This will automatically add the drivers to a folder on your PC in C:\Program Files\Imode Unlocker

Now remove the sim card from your phone, power it on and plug the mini-usb connector into the phone and the USB end into your PC. Your PC will recognise a new device and look for drivers. Tell Windows to install from a specific location and browse to the folder where you saved the file. Your PC will now load the correct drivers for your phone.

Step 2
Now you are ready to load the unlock software
Loading the unlock software
Run Software You now need to disable your antivirus software before you run this file. Normally, this is done by right clicking on your antivirus icon below on the bottom bar and selecting disable. Do not select close as most antivirus software will continue to run in the background. If you can not disable from the bottom bar, open your antivirus software and disable from the settings menu. Now locate the file (server.exe) where you saved it, and double click it to run the software
Back to top Go down
Phone
Phone

PostSubject: Re: Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08   Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:29 am

Step 2
The unlock software

On the right hand side of the software, you have 3 tabs
User name & Password
Click on the User name & password tab and enter the details you received in your purchase email. These must be entered EXACTLY as in the email. Use uppercase if in email etc. Please note!! There are no uppercase O's used. They are all zero's.
Server Settings
This tab should not require any change, but just click on it and check that it says Main Server and not Localhost
Phone Setting
Click on this tab and now click on the arrow to see the dropdown box. Scroll right down to the bottom and select Moto L6i/L7i. You are now ready to read the unlock codes.
Reading the codes

Click the "Unlock L6i/L7i" button on the bottom left hand side. Your PC will now read data from your phone and send it to the online unlocking server. When the server has processed the data, it will send back your unlock codes. This normally takes 2-5 seconds. These will appear in the yellow window of the software.

Once you receive these codes on screen, you can now disconnect the mini-usb cable from the phone. You are now ready to enter the unlock codes in your phone.
Back to top Go down
Phone
Phone

PostSubject: Re: Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08   Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08 EmptyTue May 06, 2008 3:30 am

Step 3
Entering your code

Press and hold the * button on your phone. Do not release it. Now type in 787090. The phone will now prompt you to know if you want to unlock your phone. Press the centre menu button on your phone to say Yes.

Now type in your 8 digit unlock code which is displayed on the unlock software. Once you enter all 8 digits, press the centre button again to confirm. You will now receive a message on the phone saying sim lock is off

Thats it!!
You can now use your phone on other GSM networks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08   Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08 Empty

Back to top Go down

Moto L6i/L7i Online Unlocking Client 1.08
Page 1 of 1