MOBILE REPAIR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOBILE REPAIR FORUM

www.klatengsm.forumotion.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWho's Online

Palm Treo 750v. Screen is not coming on power on. Horizontal white stripes...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yuv
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Palm Treo 750v. Screen is not coming on power on. Horizontal white stripes... Empty
PostSubject: Palm Treo 750v. Screen is not coming on power on. Horizontal white stripes...   Palm Treo 750v. Screen is not coming on power on. Horizontal white stripes... EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi Phone Gurus !

Palm Treo 750v. Screen is not coming on power on. Horizontal white stripes. I have to power on the phone several times, before it will properly display the picture.

Most of the time (90%) on power on, I can only see thin white horizontal stripes jumping on the screen/display.
Sometetimes it helps to do a soft reset, but I have to do it several times (up to 10) as well, to get to the proper picture.
Removing the battery helps better, but also - not every time. Probably comes for sure on the third battery removal in a row.

I have found a replacement screnn on ebay, but did not buy it yet. Not sure if this is the actual screen problem.

I am looking for a kind advise - do you think my problem is in the screen, or it is rather caused by some kind of motherboard/chipset failure.

Thanks in advance. Your help is really appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Palm Treo 750v. Screen is not coming on power on. Horizontal white stripes...
Page 1 of 1