MOBILE REPAIR FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOBILE REPAIR FORUM

www.klatengsm.forumotion.com

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWho's Online

K750i broken lcd replaced but still no picture

Go down 
AuthorMessage
metalman
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-30

K750i broken lcd replaced but still no picture Empty
PostSubject: K750i broken lcd replaced but still no picture   K750i broken lcd replaced but still no picture EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 9:49 pm

Hello

My k750i did fall, so there was no picture at all but all other functionality work well, menu, calls, cause I have already tested.
So I ordered a replacement. Opened the phone and changed properly the lcd after I cleaned the little dust and so on...
Now there are lights that turn on, on th back of the screen (that can be seen only when front cover opened) but the lcd shows a little light so little that the screen appears to be very dark grey color instead of black, but it is black generaly. I have to brand new lcd replacements, first I thought it was a new faulty replacement, but I recieved a new one today and all remained the same. Any suggestion, I think there are very small chances that some chip or some other thing except the lcd went broken because everithing else works perfectly... so I'm confused now ???

Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down

K750i broken lcd replaced but still no picture
Page 1 of 1